Thursday, May 10, 2007

SUPERNATURAL FRIDAY -PENNISULA HOTEL

Supernatural Friday:Pennisula Hotel

It was the first time that I have ever conducted Healing meeting at a hotel. I thank God and Pastor Christine Ong from Hope Singapore, Filipino Service for the privilege. Many people turned up at the Healing meeting. I was a bit nervous because of the big crowd and I kept praying in the spirit. I began to pray in the spirit more fervently since God leading me to Healing Ministry.

Apostle Paul said "I thank God that I speak in tongues more
than all of you" 1 Cor 14:18 and "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." 2 Cor 13:14

I want to encourage all of us to pray in the Spirit and fellowship wit
h the Holy Spirit on a regular basis. We can feel more of God's love, power and anointing when we walk in the Spirit.

One particular gentleman really caught my attention at the Healing meeting. His name is Steven. He was invited by one of the Filipino nurses working in the hospital. Steven is a Christian and he came one hour early to the meeting. He sat patiently for God to heal him. Steven had a stroke that caused numbness in his arm. During prayer, he felt the power of God and he was able to move to arm freely. (Watch the video)

I was overjoyed to see 11 people accept Christ during the altar call and healings. God moves when we seek to advance His kingdom.



No comments: