Thursday, May 10, 2007

SUPERNATURAL SUNDAY - MANDARIN SERVICE

Supernatural Sunday - Mandarin Service

I really love doing ministry at Hope Singapore Mandarin Service. When I look at all the Chinese families in the church, it reminds me of my own family.

It is so encouraging to see many Chinese parents and grandparents accept Christ through the church. I long to see my own family turn to Christ. Let us believe God's promises for our family's salvation.

In Acts 16:29 says "They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household"

James Lim is the leader of the Mandarin Service and he is doing a great job. The church is growing because of its love for God, for love for one another and for the lost. James has a passion to see people know the love of Christ.

Thanks God for many that healings occurred in the Mandarin Service. I remembered Uncle Richard's healing. He had rheumatic arthritis - joint pain all over his body. During the prayer time at Healing Workshop, God touched Uncle Richard and he was able to bend his knee. He had tears of joy in his eyes. He came to church on Sunday and gave a testimony of God's healing. (Watch Video)

Pastor Jeffrey joined the Mandarin Service and prayed for people to receive healing. Four people accepted Christ on Sunday. I can imagine the angels in heaven are rejoicing when sinners turn to God!

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. Luke 15:7


No comments: