Friday, May 25, 2007

ENCOUNTER WITH PASTOR CHE AHN

ENCOUNTER WITH PASTOR CHE AHN

A few years ago, Dr Wilson Lim invited me to a Healing Conference by Pastor Che Ahn in Brisbane, Australia.

The Lord has used Pastor Che Ahn in Healing ministry around the world. His church is called
Harvest Rock Church.

I was so blessed to meet Pastor Che Ahn in person. I think it was a divine appointment! I
was standing in front of the bookstore at the conference and Pastor Che Ahn suddenly appeared! I did not hesitate and quickly asked him to lay hands on me and pray for the anointing of God. I was so happy to receive prayer from Pastor Che Ahn. I wish I had my camera and video with me on that special night! hehehee

I am reading Pastor Che Ahn book called "How to pray for Healing". He shared 5 importance essentials to move in the gifts of healing:

1. Faith is relational. God wants us to have a personal relationship with Him and have faith in His Word.
"Have faith in God" (Mark 11:22).

2. Faith is revelational. When words of knowledge are given, people's faith is released and many receive healing. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the Word of God" (Romans 10:17).

3. Faith is risky. We step out in faith and God backs it up. We do the ridiculous and God does the miraculous. Matt. 14:25-30 tells us of when Peter stepped out of the boat and walked on water.

4. Faith is real. We cannot allow what we see or feel to shake our faith.
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" (Hebrews 11:1).

5. Faith is resolute. Believe for the healing until the healing comes.
"Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe you have received it, and it will be yours" (Mark 11:24).

I highly recommend that you get a copy of this book on healing by Pastor Che Ahn. It is very practical and easy reading. I really love the healing testimonies in this book.

I pray that one day; I can meet Pastor Che Ahn again and tell him how God is leading me to Healing Ministry and through his prayer.


2 comments:

Henry said...

COOL !!!!!

Matthew said...

A friend introduced me to a website that contained people that had an
encounter with Jesus. Jesus told me to share this website with his
people.Please make sure your pastor get this message. Your will never
be the same after reading. The website is www.spiritlessons.com
Print and share with your friends. Please try and read the book "prepare to meet your God and the final quest" on this site. Jesus as a message for you there. Thanks
and God bless you.