Wednesday, June 6, 2007

DOING GREATER MIRACLES, MELBOUNRE

Can you imagine with me for a moment of doing the works of Christ on earth. Jesus came to preach the gospel and heal the sick. Jesus drove out the demons, raised the dead, gave sight to the blind....Then, he said we could do likewise and do even greater works.

12
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. John 14:12-13

I really want God to work great miracles through my life so that many will come to the kingdom.

What about you? When we desire to be a vessel for God and a channel of His blessing to the world, He will use us in a great way!


I thank God for the healings that occurred in Hope Melbourne Waverley Centre, Healing Service (View Video). Pastor Ian & Daisy Foley oversee this growing church and I was really inspired by their faith to believe God for miracles.


A Miracle Testimony by Poh Eng.

God put her son's organ in the right place...

I want to give thanks and glory to GOD for healing me and my son, Daniel. Several weeks ago when Peter Truong was here on 22nd April (Healing Service), I went forward for prayer for two things. One was for healing on my shoulders. I experienced a fair bit of pain there and my children were called upon often to give me a massage to provide relief.

Secondly, I asked for healing for my youngest son, Daniel who is 7 years old.

Pansy prayed for me and told me that she sensed fear in me and that the pain on my shoulders was caused by that fear, and after praying, she could see lifting of that pain. The pain did not lift straight away. Then when Pansy prayed for Daniel, she said to me that the problem with Daniel was related to my fear.

When I went home over the next few days, I asked God to reveal what were my fears. God revealed those fears to me and I released them to God, and ask God for healing. I believe that it was through surrendering those fears that God healed me of my pain in my shoulders. Praise God for that.

In April, a female doctor told me that one of Daniel’s organs was not in the right place. She checked him twice and came to the same conclusion on both occasions.

I then took Daniel to my own doctor and he confirmed the diagnosis. An ultrasound was taken and it confirmed that the organ was not in the right place, and surgery was necessary. I asked God to put his organ in the right place so that he wouldn’t need to undergo surgery. Many people prayed for him.

Two Wednesdays ago, I took Daniel to the surgeon and when he examined him, he told me that the organ had moved and was now in the right area, and that Daniel no longer needs surgery. Praise God for his healing power on Daniel and me. He is a good GOD and He heals.

No comments: