Sunday, June 10, 2007

MY ONLY REQUEST...WORD OF KNOWLEDGE

I always love to minister at Hope Newcastle church. Chris and Ann-Marie Skinner who oversee Hope Newcastle are my good friends. It is a very multicultural church with many African brothers and sisters. The atmosphere in the church is always joyful and full of the Spirit .

I thank God for Hope Newcastle because it was here in July 2006 on a missions trip, where I began to move in the prophetic and healing gifts.

I returned to Hope Newcastle in May 2007 for Healing Service. Ann-Marie the wife of Chris asked me on the first day in Newcastle,

"What would you like the most in Newcastle?"

Without hesitation, I replied,

"I really like God to use me in giving 'Words of Knowledge' to heal people in Newcastle".


I have seen God use people like Benny Hinn to give Word of Knowledge in healing crusades and I would like to experience it first hand. God heard my request!

During the "Healing Workshop" in Newcastle, God gave me a word of knowledge that Kate (a nursing student) has one leg shorter than the other.

The most exciting thing was, Christine, a leader in Hope Newcastle, also had the same word of knowledge. I quickly measured Kate's leg and the left leg was shorter than the right leg. We all prayed for Kate's left leg to lengthen and God did a miracle! (See Video).



Healing Testimony: God lengthened Kate's left leg

On Friday night after Peter was teaching us about the healing ministry, we were all given the opportunity to pray for any healing that we needed. I’ve had ongoing back problems and pain for the past year or so and I brought this forward for healing.

I couldn’t believe it when Peter and another church leader both said they had received a word of knowledge that one of my legs was shorter than the other and this was why I was having so many problems.

I realized that this was connected to an accident I had 12 years ago where I broke my right femur and had to have it plated. So Peter sat me down to look and confirm this and sure enough my left leg was ½ inch shorter than my right! So the church laid their hands on me and prayed for my left leg to be healed.

I started to feel the tension in my left leg disappear and Peter compared both my legs again, my legs were exactly the same length! As soon as I got up and started walking around I could feel the difference and throughout the rest of the evening I felt these strange sensations in my right leg as my whole body began to realign.

Praise God for such a miracle! The healing was a beautiful gift but the true treasure is God’s glory that was shown through this; we can expect the unexpected from him always!

No comments: