Wednesday, March 14, 2007

PRAYER FOR THE POWER OF GOD, SINGAPORE

Arriving in Singapore
I arrived in Singapore on Monday morning, 12th March. It was good to see Michael at the airport. Michael is a District Leader in Hope Singapore. We have known each other for over 10 years. He accepted Christ through university outreach in Hope Melbourne, 1994. It is wonderful to see Michael serving the Lord fully in Hope Singapore.

Prayer for the power of God
Since arriving in Singapore, I have been fasting and praying for the power of God to come for our Healing workshops and Healing meetings (see flyer). I have been claiming on the promises of God in the bible everyday .

Today in my quiet time, I was really encouraged by God's promises for healing.

how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. Acts 10:38

Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil because God was with him. I pray that God will be with us tonight at the Healing Workshop and we will see many signs and wonders. Glory to God!

No comments: