Sunday, March 4, 2007

SUPERNATURAL SUNDAY - HEALING SERVICE, HOPE PJ, MALAYSIA

Spiritual Fathers

I really want to thank God for spiritual fathers in Hope Family like Pastor Simon Eng. I have known Pastor Simon Eng for nearly 10 years. In the past 3 years, Pastor Simon Eng has been a spiritual father to me. We often talked on Skype about my personal life and ministry. He is always there to give me words of wisdom.

Both Pastor Simon & Pastor Wilson have been instrumental in releasing me for international evangelism ministry

Healing Workshop on Friday night

I conducted my first ever “Healing Workshop” in Hope KL in front of over 100 people.

I prayed and fasted for a week before the training because I am relatively new in the healing ministry. Praise for healings that took place on Friday night during the workshop.


Supernatural Sunday in Hope PJ

It was the first time for me to conduct Healing Service called “Supernatural Sunday. I was a bit afraid because I didn’t know what to expect. Sometimes, negative thoughs come into my mind. What happens if no one get heal?

When we attempt great things for God, the enemy often comes and whisper words of discouragement into our hearts. I want to encourage us to step out by faith and don’t allow fear to cripple us.

Once again, I had to rely on the Holy Spirit to use me. I prayed in the spirit fervently to receive inner strength. Praise God for a record number of people attending the special healing service. I preached a message called “Releasing the Power of God” and 8 people accepted Christ. It was a total surprise for me! I did not expect so many people to accept Christ. Glory to God! We prayed for healing and baptism of the Holy Spirit.





Hope PJ Healing Testimonies

GOD HEALED MICHEL OF DEAFNESS

My left ear has been deaf for 7 years. I just depended on my right ear to listen. After being prayed for, I’m able to listen with both ears now.


GOD HEALED NATALIE OF ARTHRITIS PSORIASIS

I suffered from anincurable form

of autoimmune disease (arthritis psoriasis) that hasprogressively worsened over the past 4 years. The symptoms included joint pain and muscle swelling all over the body all day long. The doctor said that I have to live with this disease for the rest of my life. After prayers, as I claimed God’s faith, I felt the release of pain from my upper body. Since the prayer meeting, I have stopped taking painkillers because God has healed me.

GOD HEALED SET YEE OF A CYST IN THE WOMB

In Oct 2006, I went to visit a gynecologist. The doctor told me that there was a cyst in my womb and the size was 2.8cm x 3.4cm. He said if it grew larger than 3cm x 3cm, I’ll need to go for surgery to remove it. After prayers on Friday night, I went for my second check up and the doctor confirmed that the size of the cyst became smaller. It is now 2.6cm x 1.96cm which is half of the original size. Thus, I don’t
need to have any surgery.

GOD HEALED ANGELA OF ARTHRITIS PAIN

I suffer from arthritis all over my body; especially in my neck and shoulder area. I have to take pain killers everyday. This morning, I came without taking any painkillers but after being prayed for,my whole body felt lighter and relieved from pain. I have received Jesus as my Savior on Supernatural Sunday.

GOD HEALED SOE KIAN OF KNEE PAIN

Recently, I experienced pain in my right knee whenever I walked long distances, stood for too long or wore high heeled shoes. While praying for others to be healed, I felt a warm sensation flowing from my hand and head to my knees. I felt the warmth; like a burning fire, in my knees for the whole night. God touched me and my knee was totally healed.

No comments: