Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LIVING FOR ETERNITY

I am so thankful to God for the opportunity to appear on the Christian Radio Program called "Pure Heart Clean Wave". Nippon invited me to speak on his radio program called "Miracle Time" from 8pm to 10pm. I had two Christian sisters who helped me to translate my English into Thai language on the radio.

I had a wonderful experience to share my faith and how God used me in the healing ministry. I even got to pray for listeners to receive healing and blessing from God. I am so encouraged to hear that a man was healed during the "Miracle Time" radio program in Chiang Mai. I asked the listeners on the radio to put their hands on the area where they have pain. A man placed his hand on his arm because of the pain and God healed him! He told his daughters that God healed him through the radio program. God performed a miracle on the radio station! Glory to God! (See photos)


LIVING FOR ETERNITY


2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (New International Version)

17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

There are many ways we can live on earth. I want to inspire every one of you to live for eternity with God. I would like to share some of the reasons that motivate us to live for God.

Living for eternity brings personal fulfilment

Through my personal life experiences, I discovered that living for God is both satisfying and fulfilling. As a car is designed to carry passengers and a clock designed to tell the time, we are created to fulfil God’s purpose and plan on earth. We need to find our personal fulfilment in knowing and serving God because the things of the world can only bring temporal pleasure.

Matthew 6:19-21 (New International Version)

19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

When I was young, I found pleasure in going to nightclubs. I loved the music and the people I met at the nightclub because they temporally numbed my loneliness and lack of self-worth. I really hated the day after because I had to confront the reality of my life. I was a man who was lonely and empty inside, in search for love and acceptance.

After I accepted Christ, I found my love and acceptance in God who changes my life. God is always by my side in times of loneliness and struggles. He helped me to overcome my weaknesses and limitations. He restored my self-worth and significance that I needed for life. My personal outlook and perspective on life has changed dramatically. I am more optimistic of a better future because God is with me. I am fulfilled by a God that cares for my wellbeing.

Do you want God to give you personal fulfilment? I encourage you to know Him and follow His personal plan for your life.


Living for eternity brings blessings and rewards

When we live for God, we will receive blessings from Him. Whatever we do for God to help others will be rewarded on earth and heaven. Our main motivation for serving God is not just to receive blessings, but to give to others what we have received from God. God blessed Abraham so he could forward God’s blessing to others.

Matthew 6:33 (New International Version)

33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Over the years, God has blessed me so much as I seek to fulfil His purpose for my life. I discovered God’s calling for my life as I serve Him. I discovered my natural and spiritual gifts through my involvement in the local church. God has supplied all my needs as I serve Him to bless the body of Christ.

Start living for God today and you will never regret it because God will give personal fulfilment, blessings and rewards.


No comments: