Thursday, July 2, 2009

THE MIRACLES OF JESUS

I am writing this blog in Brisbane, Australia. I have just got back from the Ipswich ministry trip. Ipswich is about an hour's drive from Brisbane. I had a great time with a group of friends in Ipswich. We did many fun things together. We went to a wildlife park, Japanese garden, the shopping centre, the city mall and the Ipswich outlook.

Photos of Ipswich






Healing Testimony

I was in Melbourne recently for a healing meeting and God performed many healings. Yang's eyesight improved after prayer. He has a medical report to show that his eyesight has improved. Read his testimony below.

Yan Yang healing testimony – Glaucoma

My name is Yan Yang and I am from Hope Melbourne City Centre. I was diagnosed with glaucoma in 2002. The medical reports I have attached show that I have lost vision in both my eyes. The right eye is the worst, with 25% vision loss. The doctors told me that glaucoma is usually caused by high eye pressure which damages the eye nerves. Since I had normal eye pressure, it meant the cause of my glaucoma was unknown. As a result, there was no possible treatment to control it. I have taken the same test every year to make sure it does not worsen. Thank God that the results have remained the same.

In the past, I did pray and also asked other people, even Peter, to pray for my eyes. However, nothing happened. This time round, I had a strong sense that God was going to heal my eyes. This came a few weeks after I heard Peter would be coming to Melbourne to conduct another healing meeting in May this year. I actually felt God would not only heal my glaucoma, but also my short-sightedness. I started to fast and pray constantly to prepare myself before Peter came. I kept having the strong feeling that God would heal me this time so I booked a visual field test on June 3, 2009.

Peter joined our life group on Thursday and prayed for me along with everyone else. However, nothing seemed to happen. Peter and the church prayed for me again at the Healing Service on the following Sunday, but still, I couldn’t sense any obvious improvement. I prayed almost every day but I was not able to persistent in fasting. I did the test on June 3rd and it showed a significant improvement on both eyes. Thank God! The doctor could not explain why. He suggested that the results could mean that my condition was not glaucoma and the loss of vision was probably caused by genetic problems. Meanwhile, I knew that my partial healing came from God.

God can do the impossible


Again and again, God wants to remind us that "He can do the impossible". The God who created the universe, mankind and every living being can do all things. When I was a child, I was really amazed by all the miracles in the Bible. I did not believe in God but I was impressed by all the miracles stories about Jesus' miracles.

The Miracles of Jesus
  • Jesus had a supernatural birth (Matthew 1:18-22)
  • Jesus healed the blind, deaf and mute (Luke 7:21-22)
  • Jesus raised the death (John 11:38-44)
  • Jesus walking on water (Mark 6:45-50)
  • Jesus turned water into wine (John 2:1-11)
  • Jesus multiply the food (Matthew 14:13-21)
  • Jesus cast out evil spirits (Mathew 17:14-18)
  • Jesus resurrected from the death (Matthew 28:10)
After reading about the miracles of Jesus, I wanted to know more about Jesus. Eventually, I accepted Christ in 1989. I have experienced the love and the power of God over the years. God is real and He wants to make Himself known to us every day.

Ash Healing testimony




2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful blog. Recently in October of 2012 I was told I am Glaucoma suspect since the vision in my right eye got worse. Im 100% terrified and lost almost all faith in God. Lately I have been praying and just last night I felt like God came to me. I still feel him and though I have not gone back to my optometrist yet, this blog gave me so much hope and also reassures me that thru Christ, NOTHING is impossible!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful blog. Recently in October of 2012 I was told I am Glaucoma suspect since the vision in my right eye got worse. Im 100% terrified and lost almost all faith in God. Lately I have been praying and just last night I felt like God came to me. I still feel him and though I have not gone back to my optometrist yet, this blog gave me so much hope and also reassures me that thru Christ, NOTHING is impossible!