Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LOVE HIS WORDS

I went bike riding with my nephew and took some photos of a beautiful lake in California. I also took some photos of fast food restaurants in USA.



LOVE HIS WORDS

How do you read your Bible? Do you read it out of duty or obligation? Do you read it as if it were a history textbook? There is so much more blessings that God wants us to get out of His living words. God desires for us to love His words because it can brings life, direction, correction, prosperity and more.
My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 7:1-3

How do we store up the words of God? We memorise it. I remember in the early days of my Christian life, I carried small cards with Scripture verses and tried to memorise a Bible promise each day. Looking back, I am grateful for this practice because I can still recall the Scriptures that I have memorised and it brings great hope and strength in times of need in my life.

God words are essential for abundant life on earth and that is why God wants us to treasure it and store it up in our hearts.

The next time you read the Bible, allow the Holy Spirit to give you a new revelation to its meaning and application in your life.


You will never be the same when God's words are stored up and apply in your life for every situation.


No comments: