Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DIVINE PLANS

The day has finally arrived, I landed in Los Angeles, California for the first time. Here are my first few photos of America.


DIVINE PLANS

I am writing this blog entry in Los Angeles, California. I am inspired to write about God's divine plans because I can testify about His goodness and faithfulness. I am always eager to know about God's divine plans for my life. In fact, one of the main reasons for me accepting Christ was to know and follow God's divine plans for my life. I was tired of living without purpose and meaning. I wanted something better and bigger than the empty way of life that I was living. I was introduced to Christ by a pastor who told me that God loves me and sent His Son, Jesus, to die for my sins to offer me a new life. This new life includes the forgiveness of sins, a relationship with God, following and living God’s divine plans, and eternal life.

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

After becoming a Christian over twenty years ago, I can testify that God's divine plans are good. God has so many great plans for every person on earth. When we follow God's plan, we enter into a wonderful destiny and future. It is a truth that applies even if we rebelled or live in ignorance of God’s plans in the past.

I want to encourage everyone to live in God's divine plans because you will never regret it.


No comments: