Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GREATER ANOINTING IN 2009

I am writing this blog at the beautiful Gold Coast, Australia. It is about an hour's drive from Brisbane. I am having a 4 day holiday in Gold Coast. It is very hot and humid at the Gold Coast. I love being at the beach because of the cool sea breeze. I have been seeking God for direction in 2009. I really want God to show me more of His glory and power in 2009.

Here are photos of the 13th Malaysian National Convention

Photo inside the convention centre

photo at the garden

Photo with new friends in Malaysia

Photo in front of the beautiful man-made lake

Photo with some African brothers

I really thank God for 2008. He has blessed me in so many ways. I had the privileged to travel to so many countries around the world. I went to Indonesia, the Philippines and South Korea for the first time. I shared the Good News with up to 5000 people around Asia and Australia. God performed many emotional and physical healings through the healing meetings. I was so blessed to witnessed a lady who was born deaf and mute able to listen and speak for the first time in the Philippines. I believe the greatest miracle of all was to see over 1000 people accepted Christ in 2008. Glory to God! Watch video below



Another lady in Thailand who had a huge goitre was healed by God in a miraculously way. Watch video below.



Let us believe God for greater blessings and anointing in 2009. God has great plans for all of us in 2009.

However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"— but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
1 Cor 2:9-10a

No comments: