Saturday, December 20, 2008

GREAT ADVENTURE IN SINGAPORE

I really love this city. There are always exciting things happening. For example, while I was walking along Orchard Road, I saw over 100 people putting their hands on brand new Subaru. There was a competition for the person who can put their hands on the car the longest is the winner and takes home the car. AS you can tell, everyone wants to win the car! Apparently, last year's winner had to stand for 77 hours! Visit the website http://imprezachallenge.com.ph/


Hands on car competition

Over 100 hundred people hands on

Standing in the heat of the day to win the car

Night life in Singapore

Friends in front of Christmas tree

Staying in front of the Singapore river

Having dinner with friends in Singapore

Having ice cream with Mike & wife


The weeks leading to Christmas, Singapore was filled with beautiful Christmas lights. It was really nice. I had a great time in Singapore, I met many new friends and ate a lot of yummy food.

Fully Proclaim the Gospel

I was very inspired about Apostle Paul's passion to spread the gospel: in its extent and power. He wanted to preach the gospel everywhere, to everyone (Jews & Gentiles), and with the power of the Holy Spirit in signs and miracles. He fully proclaim the gospel.

17Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God. 18I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done— 19by the power of signs and miracles, through the power of the Spirit. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ. 20It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else's foundation. Romans 15:17-20.

Let us fully proclaim the gospel as Apostle Paul did so that people can experience peace, hope, purpose, joy and healing through Christ.


No comments: