Sunday, November 2, 2008

SUNSET IN KOTA KINABALU, SABAH

I had a wonderful afternoon on the beach with Ps Anthony and Moi Moi in Kota Kinabalu. I love the sea and beach. We had fresh coconut drinks and relaxed on the beach. Since I bought a new SLR camera, I was very eager to take photos of the sunset. I am still learning how to use my SLR camera. Anyone want to give me free tuition on how to use SLR camera? Ha-ha.





Guess what we had for dinner in Kota Kinabalu? Seafood! KK is famous for seafood. It is very fresh. At this restaurant, all the fish, prawns and crabs were in the water tanks and still alive before the chefs cook them. Wow! The crabs were tasty!

One of the things that God spoke to me lately is "Intimacy with Him". Jesus was very intimate with His Father when He was on earth. Jesus said, "I and the Father are one"

25Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. 30I and the Father are one." John 10:25-29.

I want to be like Jesus who had a close relationship with God. Jesus did what God told him to do on earth. Jesus performed all the miracles through His relationship with God.

One of the great healings that took place in Kota Kinabalu was to see three totally deaf and mute people be healed by God at Sunday service. After prayer, they could hear the sounds of music and people praying for the first time. The whole church rejoiced at the mercy and grace of God upon their lives. Let's expect God to do more miracles at we draw close to Him.

1 comment:

adelsaigon said...

HI Peter,

maybe u don't remember me --I am Dennis from Adelaide --I know Simon Thai and all their family --also yr brother ssaw him at new year last night ---wow! ---u t having an amazing life ---Cheer s--Dennis