Monday, October 20, 2008

MY FIRST TRIP TO SEOUL, KOREA

I have always dreamed of visiting Seoul, Korea since I watched the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul when I was in school. Korea is an amazing place. There are so many Korean cars on the road! They come in all kinds of shapes and colours. Hyundai cars are definitely the favourite among the residents of Seoul. Another thing that amazed me about Korea is that machines can talk to people. There are household machines that can talk at home like electrical appliances and in public, talking parking meters.


A photo of Joseph and me in the street of Seoul (above)

I am standing at the Korean Garden in Seoul (above & below)


The streets in Seoul are full of cars (below)

Taking a photo with some Korean Christians at the University (Below)


Joseph and I went on a cable car to the "Seoul Tower" A bit scary! I don't like height but it was fun.

A beautiful view of the city from the cable car (below)


A photo of the "Seoul Tower" (above)


I love Korean food! We went out to "Korean Restaurant". It was delicious! All you can eat!


One of the highlights of this trip was when Joseph and I went to the hospital to pray for healing. We prayed for two people in the garden of the hospital and both of them were touched by God. One person even said the "Sinner's Prayer" in the garden after we prayed for healing. This lady had a car accident and she wore a brace because of the pain in her back. After we prayed, she felt better. Another lady felt the peace of God after prayer. We walked out of the hospital with rejoicing in our hearts because God revealed His power and love to two people.

Recently, God challenged me to believe Him to work miracles outside the walls of the church building. I have heard so many Christians witness God healing people in public places. I want God to do miracles in my daily life like Jesus did when He was walking on earth.

As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.' Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. Matthew 10:7-8


No comments: