Monday, July 25, 2011

LIVE FOR HIM

I had a wonderful time in Omaha, Nebraska. Here are some photos of downtown Omaha.


LIVE FOR HIM

Recently, I saw a Christian poster with the following message:

He died of me, I live for Him.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Roman 5:8

I found myself meditating on this phrase in my mind because it is so true and meaningful. Sometimes, it is good to remind ourselves what we are living for on Earth. We can be so consumed with the busyness of everyday life that we forget to seek God’s purpose for our lives. We are called to live for God and not to live aimlessly or wastefully. It is so wonderful to discover God's purpose for your life and fulfilling it.

Let us take time out to seek God in prayer to know His will for our life. God has a special plan for everyone. No one is excluded from God’s wonderful plans. We can partner with God to fulfil His vision in this world. God created us with a unique gifting and talent for a special task to accomplish. We are all made differently and we all have a specific life mission from God to achieve.

Jesus died for us so we can live out God's purpose and become a great blessing to the world.


No comments: