Monday, July 4, 2011

HE CARRIES US

I had a fun afternoon walking in the streets of Beverly Hills in Los Angeles and enjoy looking all the nice shops.



HE CARRIES US

Have you ever needed to hear words of encouragement in a time of need? All of us love to receive timely words of comfort and encouragement in periods of loneliness, trials, testings and disappointments. How do you feel when a friend, family members, parents or even a stranger share words that bring life, hope and encouragement?

Every now and then, I need to hear the approval of my heavenly Father. Once, God used a stranger to share His love toward me. During a time of worship at church, a Christian came to me and started to pat on my shoulders and told me that God is pleased with me. I just could not control my emotions and burst into tears of joy. I strongly believe God wants to lift us up. He knows what we are going through and He is always there for us. This is a wonderful promise from the words of God:
Isaiah 43:1-2 - Israel’s Only Savior

1 But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.


The God who formed us is ever ready to carry us go through every situation in life. He is able to strengthen us to walk in victory over any of life’s challenges. God will not neglect us but He will be with us all the way to the end. Whatever situation you are going through today, put your trust in God because He will deliver you at the right time.
God is faithful to carry us through every situation in life no matter how big and challenging it may seem.



No comments: