Monday, March 21, 2011

LOVE SHIEKA'S HEALING TESTIMONY

I am very encouraged by Love Shieka's healing testimony in Bangkok, Thailand. I pray that you will be inspired to believe God for greater miracles through this testimony.



LOVE SHIEKA'S HEALING TESTIMONY

In 2008, I had an operation in my uterus due to cysts caused by endometriosis. Though the operation was successful, the doctor prescribed me to take medication to prevent the cysts from returning.

Two months after my operation, God blessed me even more. I went to Thailand and immediately found a job within three days. Everything was going well. My health was good and I was even able to join in different church activities and presentations. One day, I felt pain in the lower part of my abdomen. At first, I tried to ignore the pain but I started feeling it regularly.
I went to see a doctor who diagnosed me with adenomyosis; an enlargement of the uterus. The doctor added that if the size of my uterus reached or exceeded 12 inches, I would need to undergo another operation removing my entire uterus.

I was so depressed when I heard the news. I cried and succumbed to self-pity most of the time. But I never stopped praying. I continued to have my appointments with my doctor every three months. During one of my scheduled ultrasounds, I was holding my Bible and praying to God, asking Him for a miracle. When I opened my Bible, I read the words from Jeremiah 33:6 that said, "I WILL BRING HEALTH AND HEALING TO IT." I praised the Lord and thanked Him in advance for His miracle.

I received prayer by the church leaders and even attended the healing service led by Evangelist Peter Troung. I returned home to the Philippines with a positive heart. I went to see my doctor for a check-up and I received a negative result for adenomyosis! Praise God, because He really answered my prayers! I went home and testified to my whole family how great God is in my life. We were crying and my family was so blessed.

Love Shieka Palmones
Oasis of Bangkok Church International


No comments: