Saturday, December 26, 2009

MY CHRISTMAS PHOTOS

I am writing this blog on Christmas day. I had one of the most memorable Christmases this year. It has been a long time since I celebrated Christmas in Asia. I met up with many new and old friends for Christmas Eve and Christmas day lunch. I ate some yummy food over the past few days and enjoyed great fellowship. It is wonderful to spread the joy and love of God during this festive season. Here are some of my Christmas photos with friends.


MY GOOD GOD!


Once again, I cannot help but say that Jesus is "My Good God!" I was really blessed by reading Ephesians 3:20 this week. I am reminded that God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine because He is working within us. God has a good plan and future for all His children. As we approach 2010, let's continue to believe God for greater things in the coming year.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Eph 3:20

There are three things that I would like to highlight about the goodness of God.

HE PROVIDES

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

We have a God who provides. Whatever we lack in our lives can become God's miraculous provision. Come before God in prayer and petition because He is a God that supplies all our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. God provides more than just material things. He provides peace, joy, love, direction, wisdom and more that money cannot buy.

HE RESTORES

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2Tim 1:7

God can restore our confidence and restore us from disappointment, sadness, misfortune and broken hearts. Like a potter restores a broken vase. God can restore our broken lives. I was once a very timid person until God came into my life and began to transform me into a new person. When we invite Jesus into our lives, Jesus begins the life transformation. Jesus changes us through His power and love working within us.

HE HEALS

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24

Jesus died to take away our sins and heal our physical body. I am really encouraged to hear a testimony in church of a person who was healed from the effects of a stroke after prayer. He was paralysed because of a stroke but Jesus healed him after receiving prayer. He is now able to walk and run. I want to believe God for more healing miracles to happen in 2010. Indeed, Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. The miracles Jesus performed 2000 years ago is also occurring today. Amen!


No comments: