Sunday, February 1, 2009

FLYING OFF AGAIN

This week is my last week in Brisbane, Australia before flying off to overseas again. I am getting ready for another five weeks of healing ministry in Malaysia and Philippines. I will be traveling to three cities in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Malacca) and two cities in Philippines (Manila and Davao). I spent sometimes on the Saturday in worship, prayer and fasting. Seeking God for guidance and direction for the healing meetings. I am believing God for more anointing and the leading of the Holy Spirit over the next five weeks....

Here are photos in Kuching, East Malaysia

[A photo at the riverside in Kuching (above)]

[A photo of a small boat in the riverside (above)]

[A photo of the in the city of Kuching]

[Standing in front of cats (above)]

[Kuching is known as a city of cats (above)]

[Eating seafood with Ps Kung Ching & Bro Anthony (above)]

[Many people eating seafood at the restaurants (above)]

Partnership with the Holy Spirit

I really want to partner more with the Holy Spirit in 2009 during the healing meetings. Here are four areas that I need the Holy Spirit;
  • Holy Spirit giving power
The power of healing does not come from human but come from the Holy Spirit. No one can heal without the anointing of the Holy Spirit. So I want to spent more time waiting on the Holy Spirit to give me the power to minister healing to people (Acts 1:8).

Acts 1:8 (New International Version)

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

  • Holy Spirit giving spiritual gifts
The gifts of the Holy Spirit is essential for healing ministry. The Holy Spirit wants to pour of spiritual gifts such as, message of wisdom, message of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, miraculous powers, prophecy etc (1 Cor 12:7-11).

1 Corinthians 12:7-11 (New International Version)

7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.
  • Holy Spirit giving revelation
The Holy Spirit will give revelation from the Father during the healing ministry. I need to listen to the Holy Spirit to speak to me when praying for people. What is the cause of sickness? How God wants to heal this person? How can I follow the Holy Spirit to create an atmosphere of miracle? (John 14:26).

John 14:26 (New International Version)

26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
  • Holy Spirit giving love
The bible says love in the most important element in a Christian. Love for God and love for others. I really want to demonstrate God's love during the healing ministry. I know that I am quite limited in the area of love. I need God to fill me with His everlasting love and compassion for people who are in need. Today, I pray for two people in church with serious illness. I feel God's love for them as I pray for their healing (Romans 5:5).

Romans 5:5 (New International Version)

5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

I pray that you will also grow in your partnership with the Holy Spirit in 2009. Let us rely on the Holy Spirit more and more in our family, work and ministry.


1 comment:

power PufF! said...

I am very encouraged by your sharing on "Partnership with the Holy Spirit". This really reminds me to rely on the power of the Holy Spirit and wait upon the Lord as I learn to be more attentive to His voice. Praise God for His words!