Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BEAUTIFUL HONG KONG ISLAND

Finally, I returned to Hong Kong for the first time in after 30 years. I attended the Leaders conference along with over other 600 people from various parts of the world.


Coming back to Hong Kong brings back so many memories. I lived in Hong Kong for a year as a refugee from Vietnam. Hong Kong 30 years ago was a very different place. Today there are so many new skyscrapers and buildings in Hong Kong.


I had a great time at "The Peak" in Hong Kong. It was an awesome site from the top of the mountain. Hong Kong city has a beautiful skyline, especailly at night with beautiful lights.


I went to the famous Victoria Harbour with Ps Wilson and Ps Prakich. We walked down the footpath where the names of all the famous stars imprinted on the ground.


Here is a Chinese boat sailing in Victoria Harbour.


One of the highlights for me in Hong Kong was to see people getting healed by God. At the Leaders Conference, God healed people with hearing problems. Last night at the students meeting in Hong Kong, God healed a girl of a back injury. I was also able to lead an elderly man to Christ after praying for healing at his apartment.


God wants to reveal His love and power everywhere. We need to ask Him to work through us wherever we go.

25"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them." John 17:25-26

Jesus came two thousand years ago to make known His father to mankind. Today, God wants His church to make known His love and amazing grace to everyone. My prayer is that you would allow God to reveal His love and power through you. It is a great privilege to partner with God to make a difference in our world.

No comments: