Friday, September 28, 2007

SEA WORLD, GOLD COAST

I really enjoy serving God because God always blesses me in so many ways. Have you experience blessings from God lately?

I just came back from ministry overseas and I got a surprise called from my brother, Albert. His family was at the Gold Coast for a holiday and he invited me to Sea World theme park. An offer too good to refuse! I had a fantastic time watching the Dolphin Show, Water-ski Show, 4 Dimensions theatre and all kinds of fishes at Sea World. We ended the day to an all-you can-eat restuarant!

God always surprises us with good things when we serve Him with all our heart and strength.

I will sing of the LORD's great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. Psalm 89:1



No comments: