Friday, September 28, 2007

NEW GENERATION - RESTORE

Chen Chee and Joan Foo (both pharmacists) are leading the working adults group called New Generation in Hope Brisbane, Australia. I really love this couple because of their hearts to serve God and others. They have a vision to reach working professionals in the marketplace for Jesus Christ.


It is encouraging to see New Generation growing in quality and quantity over the years. Chen Chee is gifted in leadership and has tremedous interpersonal skills. Joan is gifted in worship and prophetic ministry. Together, they make a wonderful ministry team for the Lord.



I was invited to speak at a New Generation meeting called "Restore". To be honest, I was nervous at the meeting because it was a new experience for me. I believe we honour God when we step out of our comfort zones and do new things in His name. It was a good night and the Spirit of God was in our midst to minister to working adults.

No comments: