Monday, November 21, 2011

EXPECT MORE MIRACLES



EXPECT MORE MIRACLES

Jesus performed so many miracles while living on earth that all the books would not able to contain everything. Ask Jesus to do more miracles today because He is alive.


Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:30-31

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. John 21:25

Not every miracle of Jesus was recorded in the Bible because there were just too many. I wonder how many miracles Jesus performed within his three year of ministry on earth. Did He perform hundreds or thousands of miracles? Anything is possible because He is the Son of God and God sent His Son on earth to demonstrate the kingdom of heaven. If Jesus performed many miracles on earth to demonstrate the love and power of God 2000 years ago, we can ask God to perform more miracles today. Jesus ascension to heaven does not mean an end to miracles on earth. He ascended to heaven to intercede for believers so that there would be more signs and wonders on earth (Read John 14:12-14)
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. John 14:12-14

I believe it is time for believers to rise up and pray for God to do greater signs and wonders in our times. We should not be content with past miracles and experiences. We should ask God for greater miracles for today because of the great need around us. We serve a God that is the same, yesterday and today and forever (Read Hebrew 13:8). Pray for God to perform more miracles to bless more people today.

No comments: