Monday, October 10, 2011

TURN MOUNTAINS INTO MIRACLES

I had a wonderful mexican dinner at a restaurant in Los Angeles, California.




TURN MOUNTAINS INTO MIRACLES

Our mountains, problems and crisis are not meant to discourage us but bring us closer to the reality and power of the living God.


He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20
TURN our MOUNTAINS into MIRACLES of God
TURN our PROBLEMS into PRAYERS
TURN our CRISIS into CHRIST'S Power


I really believe God wants us not to live with a defeated or self-pitying mentality when we face problems. We need to have a positive attitude and focus on how God can turn the situation around for His purpose and glory.

Recently, I had the worst food poisoning in my life. My face was all red and puffed up. My eyes and ears were swollen. My body was covered with rashes. I could not sleep at night because of the rashes and itchiness. I had some choices before me. I could focus on my problem and get depressed or cry out to God for a miracle. I decided to rely on God to get through this situation. I remained calm and refused to be stressed about it. I asked some friends to pray for me and visited some doctors. Within a few days, I recovered and I was healthy again.

During this ordeal, God reminded me not to focus on the negatives but to believe God for a good outcome. I want to encourage those who are going through some challenges to direct your hope and faith toward God. Don't allow negativity to dwell in your hearts for a long time because God is more than able to do miracles in the midst of the problem.

God is always faithful to provide us a way out of our troubles.


No comments: