Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A CHOSEN GENERATION

Here are photos of a beautiful and famous hoover dam in California.



A CHOSEN GENERATION

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9

Have you ever wondered what are the qualifications and criteria for being a servant of God? Sometimes, we place so much emphasis on our own abilities in serving God that we forget that Gad can use where we are. We do need to acquire skills and knowledge to be effective for God. However, I believe that God can use US to do great things for HIM despite our limitations and weaknesses.

We should start to serve God as soon as possible and God will equip us along the way. Do not wait until you have acquired all knowledge and experienced all things before serving God.

I began praying for the sick long before obtaining any formal training. I learnt how to pray for the sick through personal experience and reading books. I just started where I was and I began to gain more experience over time. I am still learning how to pray for the sick and see miracles. The Holy Spirit is teaching me how to move in the gifts of healing as I learn to be obedient to Him.
I believe that we are "God's Chosen" for this generation. We need to allow God to use us to glorify His name on earth as in heaven.


No comments: