Monday, December 13, 2010

HIS STILL VOICE

I had a great time in Penang, Malaysia. I took some photos of some famous eating places in Penang.


HIS STILL VOICE

God STILL speaks today, so take time to LISTEN to His STILL voice.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27

This was a simple statement Jesus made 2000 years ago, but it has such a powerful life impact on earth if we believe it. Jesus simply declared to the Jews that God speaks to His people; God know His people and they follow the voice of God. If we have a speaking God, then we should start listening to His prompting in our lives. God can speak to us anytime of the day and place.


One day when I was having breakfast, I was prompted by God to open the newspaper and read the employment section. I was not looking for a job because I was already had a full-time job. However, I just followed the prompting of God. As I read the employment section of the newspaper, I saw a job vacancy that sounded interesting. I had another prompting from God to apply for the position even though I had no experience in this area. I just obeyed the prompting of God and sent in my job application and the rest is history. I ended up working in this new job for five years because I really enjoyed it.

God opened the door for me because I listened to the prompting of God while I was having breakfast in the morning. Let us allow God to speak to us today.



No comments: