Monday, March 9, 2009

HE SEND FORTH HIS WORD

I am writing this blog in Kuala Lumpur after nearly five weeks of healing ministry in Asia. I have travelled to so many nice places such as Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Malacca (Malaysia), Manila and Davao (the Philippines). God has been so good over the last five weeks. I have really seen the faithful Hands of God touching and healing people everywhere.

Here are some photos in Davao, the Philippines

[Time Square in Davao City (above)]

[People walking in the city streets (above)]

[I am staying in front of Time Square (above)]

[I am outside People's Park in Davao City (above)]

[I am inside People's Park in Davao City (above)]

[A group with Filipino kids inside the park (above)]

[I am standing in front of a big durian statue (above)]

He send forth His Words

The bible says Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). Jesus demonstrated His love and power two thousand years ago and He is still doing it today through the local church. As I waited on the Lord today before praying for healing. I received a promised in the bible;

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Ps 107:20

The bible says God sent His Word and healed the people. When Jesus arrived on earth, He spoke the Word of God and people were healed. During the Sunday service, I encouraged the people to claim the promise of God for healing as they put their faith in God's word. We prayed for a lady with breast cancer, a little girl with spinal disease, a girl with kidney and bladder problem and a couple trying to conceive.

Healing Stories

This year, I have personally seen three couples being able to conceive after being prayer for. During lunchtime, I received news that a lady who I prayed for with her husband last year to have a second child is now four months pregnant. God answered our prayer. He is our healer.

As Christians, we need to speak and claim the words of God for healing, deliverance, restoration and blessings. Another exciting miracle happened today; Alex read my blog, visited the church and accepted Christ today. I want to send forth God's word each day to bring forth His love and power to our generation.

Let us send out God's Word today and make an impact in our community and all over the world.

Please pray for me as I travel back to Brisbane, Australia with Air Asia and Jetstar from Kuala Lumpur via Singapore and Darwin. It will be a long trip. I am praying for divine appointments on the flights. Drop a message on my blog if you are free. Bye.


2 comments:

LSY_J said...

Hi Brother Peter.

I was here in your blog. Really want to thank God for you too for doing all this blessed healing ministry all over t place. May t Lord continue to use your credibility to do greater things and draw mo people to His kingdom. Amen jia you!!!!

May GBU.
Janice Lee

Peter Truong said...

Thank God for His goodness Janice...

Peter Truong