Saturday, May 31, 2008

MY FIRST HEALING CRUSADE IN PHILIPPINES

I am inspired by Apostle Paul's faith and message to the Corinthian church. He preached the gospel, not just with words but with the demonstration of the Spirit's power to bring healing, deliverance and freedom to the people. Let us be inspired to follow his example and see many people touched by the power and reality of God's love.

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power. 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

(Healing Crusade in Pasig, the Philippines)

(Hope Manila members at Healing Crusade)

(Pastor Soradej, Rayson and Peter with the children at Crusade)


(Rayson and Peter just landed at the Airport in Philippines)

I thank God for the opportunity to do my very first Healing Crusade in the Philippines with Hope Manila. It was like a dream come true! I never expected that God would use me to do Healing Crusades.

I always saw Healing Crusades on TV or on the
internet and wish that one day God could use me in similar ways. There were over 500 people attending the Healing Crusade over two nights. It was amazing seeing God bringing people from the streets and community. Many people accepted Christ and were healed by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Watch video below)



Friends, believe that God can use you too because we are living in the Ends time revival. Expect great things from God in your life, family, business and ministry.


No comments: