Sunday, October 14, 2007

SIGHTSEEING IN LONDON, UK



The United Kingdom is a country of enormous historical value. I am always reminded of the great men and women of God who came from the United Kingdom in the past. People like John Wesley who sparked the Methodist movement, William Booth who pioneered the Salvation Army, Hudson Taylor who started "China Inland Missions", Robert Evans who led the Wales Revival, Smith Smigglesworth who pioneered the Healing Ministry, David Livingston who spread the gospel in Africa...Wow! The list can go on and on.

The question I always ask myself is "Can God raise up a new generation of men and women of God to shake their world once again? I believe God can. He has and is, looking for people who are available to expand His Kingdom throughout history and to the present day. If we are willing to serve God, He will definitely use us.

I made a video of Pastor PK and Kim Tse from Hope London because I was inspired by their intense desire to serve God through church planting. They left their comfortable home in Hong Kong and went to London to pioneer a church. God is blessing their ministry in United Kingdom (View Video).

Here are some photos from my sightseeing tour in London. I took a photo of the "Big Ben", Parliament House in London.


I am standing in front of Buckingham Palace. I was so glad to be able to witness the changing of guards in Buckingham Palace.

Many tourists from around the world gather at Buckingham Palace everyday.

I am standing in front of "London Eye".

No comments: