Saturday, July 21, 2007

EVANGELISM TRAINING SCHOOL (ETS)

Evangelism Coordinators in Brisbane


I thank God for the Eclub Coordinators in Brisbane who contiune to build on the momentum of evangelism for Brisbane week in, week out. We meet together fortnightly for a time of training and encouragement so that we may able to win souls for Christ. We have a special name for this meeting, it is called ETS (Evangelism Training School). Read the comments by each E-Club Coordinator in Brisbane.

What I like about being an E-Club Coordinator......

It constantly reminds me about my reason for loving God; it constantly humbles me to know my Salvation as I tell others about it; this is an amazing ministry that has the effect of keeping my heart burning 24/7 with Zeal for the lost because it is in the frontline of saving souls. Evelyn Sam

ETS has been A GREAT AVENUE TO train my skills in evangelism, as well as draw me closer to God. For the last 3 years, I've been privileged to partner the Holy Spirit in personally leading 40 souls to Christ, and mentor other e-club coordinators. God is so gracious! Charis Chua

Evangelism is about making new friends and sharing God's love. Every Christian has the capacity to do so; it only requires us to avail ourselves to the Great Commission. Elysaa Chin

"I love E-club because it recharges my passion for the lost, and we are constantly challenged to step out of our comfort zones & rely on the Holy Spirit. Over the past one year, I have grown consistently in the area of faith, spending more time with God, and prophecy. Much of this I would accredit to being part of E-club." Grace

E- Evangelism. Sharing the gospel to those who need to know about Eternity.
C- Cultivating faith. Learning to step out in faith and to move with the Holy Spirit.
L- Light. To be the light in the world that is losing hope and purpose.
U- Unconditional Love. Tell those who have yet to believe that God loves and cares for their every need.
B- Be used by God. Let God use your individuality for somebody who needs a friend or encouragement. Michelle

There is so much more to life then living for myself. I want to do so much more by living a life that can make a difference. Spreading the love of God; it makes a difference to people, seeing people living in a living hope, with joy reflected from their faces. I want to be that compass to bring the lost back to God. Derrick Chew

"It is such a blessing to be given the privilege to be an e-club coordinator. To help push myself deeper into my relationship with God, and to experience so much more of Him." Edward Kang

We are to love not just by the words we say, but by the deeds of love that we do for others. Adam Lew

Throughout history God has used ordinary people to do extraordinary things for Him! Being an E-Club Coordinator is a great way for God to use you in mobilising and equipping others to fulfil the Great Commission. Peter Truong

No comments: